[WARNING/REMINDER: This is an ACRAPHOBE Imprint. It ain't warmfuzzies.]
Jamas Enright writes a rather
more serious series than Fan.Boy, these adventures look at LNHers away
from Net.ropolis and the trouble they get into.
This series was previously known as _Elsewheres_.
Okay, back to the BLiP page.
- World Tales #1
- Roger Rescue has a very important job to do. One which is not helped
by a mysterious newcomer. Squeaky Clean and Captain Cleanup are away on
holiday and are invited to a ball, a ball that the same newcomer shows up at.
- World Tales #2
- Captain Cleanup and Squeaky Clean get into very dangerous territory,
as Captain Cleanup is sent to hospital after facing off against an
invisible menace. Squeaky Clean can do little more than watch him die.
- World Tales #3
- Kid Kirby comes to the rescue! He helps Captain Cleanup and Squeaky
Clean get back to the LNHQ, although he is somewhat puzzled by Captain
Cleanup's return from death. And he is then called upon to help with an
- World Tales #4
- A drug company gets busted, and the Ultimate Ninja is in for the
kill, along with other LNHers and that same mysterious someone whose
motives are never clear.
- System Corruptors #22a
- Read the Queen Bee's story, and find out what happened to her in her
past as well as her present. Is she more than a lowly business world
- World Tales #5
- The SoftCentre Saga - Part 1. It begins. Marsha Burgenstock arrives
in Sin.ci.net.ty, and attracts the attention of Queen Enterprises. But
she gets into trouble before they get anywhere near her.
- World Tales #6
- The SoftCentre Saga - Part 2. Marsha continues to live life in the
city of scum. Even going down to the local shops is hard enough without
someone after your blood. Queen Enterprises finally snatch their prize.
- World Tales Annual #1
- The SoftCentre Saga - Part 3. Queen Enterprises sends Marsha on a
trip through her past in an effort to understand her and her powers. Find
out just what makes Marsha Burgenstock who and what she is.
- World Tales #7
- The SoftCentre Saga - Part 4. Marsha has to escape, and does so
using a hitherto unknown usage of her powers. However, she comes across
someone else in the midst of her escape, someone who has been trapped by
Queen Enterprises for a long time.
- World Tales #8
- The SoftCentre Saga - Part 5. Marsha has to get out of the city, but
first she has to get out of the Queen Enterprises building. After she
manages that, she is chased but help comes from a very unexpected corner.
- World Tales #9
- Amorphous Lad faces a threat from his past, as Thad Ritchards guides
him through deadly attacks and exploding cars. Eventually, Amorphous Lad
makes it through for the final confrontation.
- World Tales #10
- Rick Mansfield is on holiday at a hotel far away from everything.
But time seems to be playing tricks on him, and when two agents turn up
out of nowhere, things take a deadly turn.
- World Tales #11
- Rick tries to help out the two encumbered time agents, but comes
across a new deadly gambit by the enemy. And while helping the time
agents to solve their problems, Rick falls into a far dealier trap.
- World Tales #12
- The stunning conclusion to this story leaves Rick rather angry at the
two time agents. But what has to be done, must be done, and nothing Rick
can say can stop it.
- System Corruptors #23
- Ties up not only the last four issues, but also brings in the plot
line from the four issues before that! All to just set up a few
characters in the right place at the wrong time.
- World Tales #13
- The Queen Bee takes on Coppermane, but finds herself facing up to her
own demons of the past.
- World Tales #14
- Barry reads his daughter a bed time story.
- World Tales #15
- Faq Boy and Perdition go camping, but it's not ghost tales around
- World Tales Annual #2
- It's Dvandom Force! It's the Alt.Riders! It's the Misfits! And more
as Faq Boy meets up with an old friend.
- World Tales #16
- A new face in Net.Ropolis!