Written by Saxon Brenton
Okay, back to the BLiP page.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #1
- Limp-Asparagus Lad thwarts the plans of Exclamation!Master!,
demonstrating the benefits of a dull lifestyle over a dramatic but
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #2
- Limp-Asparagus Lad defends himself against the accusation that he is
a Sponge Minion of Barney. Plus some exposited back-history and a food
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #3
- The former Exclamation!Master! arrives, fatally wounded, at the LNHQ
and reveals the plans of W.I.R.E.D. Fourth Wall Lass and Limp-Asparagus
Lad set out to investigate.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #4
- Fourth Wall Lass and Limp-Asparagus Lad stop W.I.R.E.D.'s plans to
take over the world via Dark Limp-Asparagus Lad. Kid Not Appearing In Any
Retcon Hour Story faces off against the Authority on Absurd Acronyms.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #5
- The origin of Retcon Lad is revealed, and he joins the Legion. Then
begins a mission to stop a familiar villain.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #6
- Exclamation!Master!, newly returned from the dead, reveals his plans
and the extent of his hatred for Limp-Asparagus Lad. Limp-Asparagus Lad
meets his Writer.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #7
- The ongoing series starts. Fourth Wall Lass, Retcon Lad, Kid Not
Appearing In Any Retcon Hour Story and Limp-Asparagus Lad are joined by
Librarian Lady in a trip to alt.fan.pratchett to find the latter's missing
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #8
- The Footnote Fiend stands revealed as the villain and tries to get
rid of the heroes. The heroes end up scattered all over alt.fan.pratchett,
and Fourth Wall Lass and Retcon Lad realise an even greater threat from
the Fiend's attempted takeover. In the letters page, Letters Page Man
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #9
- KidNAIARHS works to repair the damage to alt.fan.pratchett while
Fourth Wall Lass, Retcon Lad and Librarian Lady return to confront the
Footnote Fiend. Meanwhile, Limp-Asparagus Lad uncovers the Fiend's secret
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #10
- Petina (Footnote Girl) exposits her back-history, and is joined by
the others in time to help end the threat to alt.fan.pratchett. In the
letters page, Letters Page Man rescues an unconscious and wounded man.
- Limp-Aparagus Lad Annotations #7-10
- Annotations on #s 7-10.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #11
- Fan.Boy and Limp-Asparagus Lad meet the latter's Oddball Legion
counterpart, Lipid-Artery Lad. Lipid recaps the history of the Oddball
Legion, and asks to join Limp-Asparagus Lad's supporting cast. Meanwhile,
Subplot Lad finds himself incapable of stopping Splashpage kidnapping
Chris Melwizcht, son of Exclamation!Master!. In the Letters page, Letters
Page Man continues his discussion with 'Cannon Fodder'.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #12
- Limp-Asparagus Lad and Lipid-Artery Lad attempt to rescue Chris, and
are attacked by Splashpage and Butt Kickin' Guy. In the letters page,
Letters Page Man is attacked by the false Cannon Fodder, who turns out
to be CF's long lost and now Evil brother, Doornail.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #13
- Limp-Asparagus Lad and Lipid Artery Lad are held prisoner by
Exclamation!Master! and his Hellish Half Dozen. Chris is devastated by his
father's ardent embracing of Evil.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #14
- Retcon Lad is feeling down after Sig.Lad's funeral and goes to see
Special Bonding Boy. After additional tests by Dr Stomper it's revealed
that he has a build up of Angst energy, explaining his recent depression.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #15
- Retcon Lad has a near-death experience and spends most of the issue
talking with Ending of the Finishless.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #16
- Two Culinary Disaster stories, tie-ing in with _LNH Comics Presents_
#29-32. KidNAIARHS and Footnote Girl make spaghetti and end up having to
deal with Mr Net.zptlk. Retcon Lad and Lipid-Artery Lad discover how hard
it is to make pizzas to please everyone. In the letters page, Letters Page
Man must stand in on the revelation of a who-dunnit.
- Fan.Boy #9
- In a cross-over with "Limp-Asparagus Lad", Fan.Boy and Retcon Lad set
out to find why there are so many Fan.Boys around on other newsgroups.
They also find something else, something sinister.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #17
- The cross-over continues as Fan.Boy and Retcon Lad get mixed up in
events on alt.games.torg, and talk with a dragon on alt.fan.dragons. And the
mysterious figure runs rampant with fire.
- Fan.Boy #10
- The cross-over concludes! Find how Retcon Lad defeats the villain!
Find out where all these Barry Knewbees came from! Find out what the
Oracle is really like! Find out if the author succumbs to Pip and Jane Baker!
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #18
- A Flame Wars III crossover.
Limp-Asparagus Lad and Footnote Girl join forces against That Time
Traveller Hating Guy In Black Armour. Meanwhile, Artemis recruits
Sufferyng to save the world in a future timeline.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #19
- Artemis and Redemption fight off an attack with the help of Contraption
Man. Limp-Asparagus Lad and Subplot Lad get a surprise visit from
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #20
- Limp-Asparagus lad, Limp-Asparagus Lass, and Subplot Lad capture
Black September. Frothing-At-The-Mouth Lad sends Insult packing. A future
Bad- Timing Boy makes grave accusations against Limp-Asparagus Lad.
Ultimate Ninja gets sick of all this time travel nonsense and orders Dr
Stomper to help Artemis and Redemption in sealing off the Cosmically
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #33
- Three extradimensional net.heroes have arrived at LNHQ to warn of
impending disaster - but they have trouble finding anyone. Some of them
are in the TV Room worrying about the Net.Elementalist's expulsion from
German.net or the upsurge in political millenialism. The rest are in the
cafeteria preoccupied with Writers Block Woman's accusations against
- Lurker Lad #5
- Crisis on Looniearth-B Part 1! As Lurker Lad, Limp-Asparagus Lad,
Fourth Wall Lass, Retcon Lad, and the prophets, not to mention several
other LNHers, prepare for their trip to Looniearth-B, they encounter
Ultra...Lurker Lad's cousin?! And then, they head off into the great
beyond...will they stop the Expontial Man!?
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #34
- Part 2 (of 3) of the Crisis on Looniearth-B. After being warned of
a threat to the other-dimensional Looniearth-B, the task force sent
by the Legion of Net.Heroes has arrived on that world and is told
exactly the nature of the doom that awaits them all.
- Lurker Lad #6
- Crisis on Looniearth-B! Part 3! In this fantastic Finale, The LNHers
and League of Heroes travel into space to fight the Exponetial Man as he
threatens all of Looniverse-B! Plus, an "old" friend arrives, ready to
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #39
- Limp-Asparagus Lad returns home for Christmas, but it is more
depressing than uplifting.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #40
- Yet another Christmas story, as Fourth Wall Lass, Retcon Lad, Anal-
Retentive Archive Kid, and guest stars Curious Lass and Psionic Lad take
on the rogue clone of an ex-politician (or should that be the clone of a
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #41
- 'Food' part 1 (of 2). The headquarters of the Legion of Net.Heroes
has been stolen! But that happened in Writers Block Woman (and
Mouse) #35-36, so it isn't up to anybody in this story to retrieve
it. Instead, Limp-Asparagus Lad, Fourth Wall Lass, and Retcon Lad
go On Patrol to fight crime while the city of Net.ropolis is
temporarily without most of its heroes, and promptly run into a new
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #42
- 'Food' part 2 (of 2). The ever hungry Dinnerplate kidnaps Retcon
Lad for use as mutant munchies!
- Limp-Asparagus Lad Annual #1
- It's the eve of the year 2000, and billions have been spent checking
computers for bugs. But has anyone bothered to test the planet?
Apparently not. Featuring the End of the World. The End of the World
Cabaret. World War 3. And the net.villainy of the Cabbage Weilding
Angel of Death and his fellow Vegetarians of the Apocalypse.
- Limp-Asparagus Lal #43
- Somewhere Friendly Part 1. Get your blue blanket today!
- Limp-Asparagus Lal #44
- Somewhere Friendly Part 2. Watch out for the Legion of Manga Red
- Limp-Asparagus Lal #45
- Bicycle Repair Lad's arch-foe Hexadecimal Luthor is voted president of
the Usenetted States of Ame.rec.a, prompting BRL to muse on what Evil
scheme Hex has in mind *this* time. [Note: This issue takes place
between LAL #50 and #51.]
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #46
- 'It Came From The Late Late Late Show' Part 1 of 5.
Limp-Asparagus Lad goes to a b-movie dimension to try and thwart the plans
of, yes (sigh) an alien mad scientist who's planning to Take Over The
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #47
- 'It Came From The Late Late Late Show' Part 2 of 5.
Limp-Asparagus Lad's intervention, the plans of Dr. Liverwurst have gone
astray. Unfortunately he hasn't been defeated yet, and there are still
people who need to be rescued.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #48
- 'It Came From The Late Late Late Show' Part 3 of 5.
people who turned up to doing rescuing need to be rescued as well.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #49
- 'It Came From The Late Late Late Show' Part 4 of 5.
with the Scooby-Doo chase scenes and the killer lawn flamingos,
Limp-Asparagus Lad makes ready to confront the giant spiders.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #50
- 'It Came From The Late Late Late Show' Part 5 of 5.
confrontation with Dr. Liverwurst. Fights with undead minions. The army
arrives. And giant beasts wrestle each other just like in Japanese monster
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #51
- An attack occurs at the university... but that's only the start
of things. There are assignments to be prepared for, power generators to
be wound up (no, really), role playing games to attend, and more villains
to be attacked by.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #52
- Lost in what may or may not be Shimbleshanks and stripped of some of
their superhuman abilities, the characters confront various terrors.
Meanwhile Limp-Asparagus Lad tries out new ways to use his drama-related
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #53
- The kids continue to work their way through Shimbleshanks towards A
direct confrontation with the Phantom. Professor Guttmann also arrives,
only to discover that they are not so helpless as previous experience
would have led him to believe.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #54
- The conclusion of the struggle against the Phantom Raspberry
Blower of Old Net.ropolis Towne.
- Limp-Asparagus Lad Special #1
- In the wake of the Flame Wars 4 miniseries, Anal-Retentive
Archive Kid visits home to talk with his father about the tragedy of what
- Limp-Asparagus Lad Special #2
- So, what's it like to be a fast food delivery boy in a city inundated
with superhuman conflict and other weirdness?
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #55
- The superheroes of the LNH try to come to terms with the events of
September 11, 2001...next, on a very special Limp-Asparagus Lad...
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #56
- January 2006 is Ape Month, and there are crazy people running
around turning humans into australopithecines. Can the Legion of
Net.Heroes counter the threat of the cult of devolution?
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #57
- December 2006 is not Ape Month, but the story line continues
- Limp-Asparagus Lad #58
- January 2007 is Ape Month, and the story concludes!
- Limp-Asparagus Lad Special #3
- A fight scene like no other as Limp-Asparagus Lad enters the
vocabulary story challenge.