A team series featuring Agent, Morph, Missy, Dva and the
Net.Elementalist, written by Jamas Enright. Main concept: To
intercept the disasters before they reach somewhere people care out.
Nominated for RACC9. FAVORITE ACRAPHOBE/ADULT OFFERING award for '96.
Winner of RACC 7: Favourite Acraphobe Offering.
(Go check out the definition of "outriders" sometime...)
Okay, back to the BLiP page.
- The Alt.Riders #1
- Introductory issue - meet the team, and learn the history. Just how
did this soon-to-hopefully-be legendary group of heroes come to be
- The Alt.Riders #2
- As the Net.Elementalist practises his powers, he finds that all is
not normal in the world according to lag. Softcentre and Silence get mixed
up with Morph, as they harmlessly go out to lunch.
- The Alt.Riders #3
- What has happened to Softcentre and Silence? Also, the
Net.Elementalist is hell bent on revenge, no matter what the cost.
- The Alt.Riders #4
- On another planet, the Alt.RIders are split. The Net.Elementalist and
Morph look to the Moles, and Agent and Dva commune with the Chubs.
- The Alt.Riders #5
- The Moles are the Chubs live together, or do they? Can the Alt.Riders
help to keep the fragile peace?
- The Alt.Riders #6
- The Mank of the Mandrake, Prelude: Who is this strange person
claiming to be the Net.Elementalist's wife? The answer lies in
Phila.DEL.phia, but other things lie there too.
- The Alt.Riders #7
- The Mank of the Mandrake, Part One: Something strange is happening in
the Wishful Star building, and the Alt.Riders' investigations lead them to
a beastial confrontation.
- The Alt.Riders #8
- The Mank of the Mandrake, Part Two: The Alt.Riders reinfultrate the
Wishful Star building in an attempt to gather more information, and the
background of Drake is revealed.
- The Alt.Riders #9
- The Mank of the Mandrake, Part Three: The last of the Wishful Star
building. The heroes must win the day. Mustn't they?
- LNH Comics Presents #34
- The Mank of the Mandrake, Epilogue: Our two favourite FBI agents
journey to Phila.DEL.phia to investigate the aftermath, and end up in the
depths of the city.
- The Alt.Riders Christmas Special
- The true meaning of Christmas is revealed as the Alt.Riders journey
to witness the birth of Christ. But all is not as merry as it seems.
- The Alt.Riders #10
- Utah is now home to some very weird earthquakes, and the Alt.Riders
must investigate. But what they find out has potiential to rock the
- The Alt.Riders #11
- Rick gets in deep, and Dva tries to make a break for freedom. And
then Rick is faced with the ultimate choice.
- The Alt.Riders #12
- The conclusion as Bennington sets off the final bomb, and Morph, Dva
and Agent all face their deaths.
- The Alt.Riders #13
- In Alt.oona there's a haunted house. When Alice investigates, Barry
is forced to go in after her.
- The Alt.Riders #14
- It's Sin.ci.net.ty, but why, when "Do you want to live in
Sin.ci.net.ny?" is a qeustion on a sanity test?
- The Alt.Riders Year 2000 Special
- The year 2000 is approaching, and the Alt.Riders investigate
Mandrake's suspiscious activities.
- The Alt.Riders #15
- Rick. In Queen Bee Towers. Oh, the joy, the joy.
- The Alt.Riders #16
- The Alt.Riders return to Sin.ci.net.ty to find all is not as it was.
- The Alt.Riders #17
- What of the Queen Bee? What of Captain Cleanup?
- The Alt.Riders #18
- Frank Bennington makes a play for the remains of the Queen Bee
- The Alt.Riders #19
- Some strange appears in Egpyt and the Alt.Riders are there to
- The Alt.Riders #20
- It's big villain time! And here's one of the worst you could get.
- The Alt.Riders #21
- And if he's the worst, what does that make this guy?
- The Alt.Riders #22
- After a long period away the Alt.Riders are back! And not up and
- The Alt.Riders #23
- The circus is in town, and everyone gets a ride. Whether they want to
- The Alt.Riders #24
- The Alt.Riders are called to Got.ham City to help protect some
stores. But that might not go very well... [Note: This takes place after
Captain Everything #1.]
- The Alt.Riders #25
- He's back! And he's also back! The hell?
- The Alt.Riders #26
- You are hereby cordially invited to dine with the Alt.Riders in
beautiful Got.ham Plaza.
- The Alt.Riders #27
- Welcome to God! Join us for a special show. Tonights guests: The
- The Alt.Riders #28
- It's the LNH! Hurrah the heroes! With them on our side, how can we
- The Alt.Riders #29
- Got.ham City is under the thrall, and so is everyone else. Now we
must all bow down...
- The Alt.Riders #30
- Someone's not doing to good. Will this be the first death of The
- The Alt.Riders Election Special
- It's election time, and in 24 hours everything will change...
- The Alt.Riders #31
- It's the year 2024. Everything is roses, yeah...
- The Alt.Riders #32
- It's the year 2024. Roses have thorns too...
- The Alt.Riders #33
- It's the year 2024. Roses aren't forever...
- The Alt.Riders #34
- It's the city of Net.York, and not a creature is moving...
- The Alt.Riders #35
- Where does Missy belong? And just who does she belong to?
- The Alt.Riders #36
- We're all going on a summer holiday.
- The Alt.Riders #37
- No more working for a week or two.
- The Alt.Riders #38
- Fun and laughter on a summer holiday.
- The Alt.Riders #39
- No more worries for me and you.
- The Alt.Riders #40
- For a week or two.
- Fox.Net Special: The Alt.Riders Exposed!
- We interrupt this arc to bring you this important breaking news!
- The Alt.Riders #41
- The holiday is over.
- The Alt.Riders #42
- The Alt.Riders visit a strange planet that threatens the solar
system. This takes place between War
Without Worlds #1 and War Without
- The Alt.Riders #43
- The Alt.Riders visit a strange asteroid under the sea. This takes
place between War Without Worlds #2
and War Without Worlds #3
- The Alt.Riders #44
- Someone is trying to make a monkey out of the Alt.Riders. This
takes place after War Without Worlds
- The Alt.Riders Story Challenge Spectacular
- Somewhere there is a mummy a-risin' and the Alt.Riders have only 75
ending words for their sentences to meet the challenge.