- Date of Birth: February 23, 1973
- Eyes: Brown and Myopic
- Hair: Black and Impossible to keep neat with reddish beard (hey, you
can see the picture!)
- Height: Still depressingly short
- Citizenship: Canadian, eh?
- Marital Status: Eternal Best Friend
- Criminal Record: 'Backstreet Boys and the Three Tenors' is about the
most criminal record I can think of.
- Favourite Drink: Darjeeling Tea
- Second Favourite Drink: Wild Cherry Pepsi
- Least Favorite Drink: Orbitz
- Computers of Choice: PCs (Prism, Ur-Grue); Macintosh (Heather; Tranzie);
- Favourite Computer Games: Anything written by Infocom
- Pet Peeve: Being eaten by a Grue.
- Best Weekend I Ever Lost: A 48 hour marathon game of Federation and
in which the noble Hydrans kicked the tar outta those darned Lyrans.
- Immediate Family: Two sisters (Wendy: 26 and Cindy: 22), mother (Sandra) and father (Fausto).
- My Nickname on IRC/Chatservers: Frobozz
- Favourite TV Shows: Babylon 5 (Gasp! Yes, there has come a show that
finally knocked Doctor Who out of the top spot!), Doctor Who, Star Trek:
DS9, Red Dwarf
- Favourite Movie: 2010
Submitted for your approval: the only picture of myself that
have. It's of myself and my best friends from university. From left to
right are: Portia, Brenda, myself (top), Nina (below), Alison and
Picture of Me
I'm an eclectic of sorts, which means that I always take on far
too much than is good for me. My four biggest loves are writing,
role-playing, reading and swimming. Of lesser (but still considerable)
import: programming, Interactive Fiction, Net-surfing, war-gaming, doing
critical analysis of fiction, playing computer games, collecting classic computer systems and teaching myself the ins and outs of computer hardware.
There will be more 'stuff' put on this page as I get the chance. Check
when you have the opportunity. Don't hold your breath, though, blue
clash with the decor.
No, I'm not going to pretend that these are hot new links that you
live without. You have a Net search engine for that. These are links
showcase some of my interests. Besides, you'd rather look at links than
hear me blathering on all day.
Links! - Get them while they're hot!
If you want to mail me about anything, send email to email@example.com
you're selling something, asking me to continue a chain or trying to
convince me that I can make $2.65 in just ten days then be advised. I
will send around Guido and Luigi to 'explain' proper use to you, or
rather, your kneecaps.
If you want to contact me over ICQ, my ID# is 25112586.
AOL Instant Messager
If you want to contact me over the AIM, my screen name is Gggthxsth.
Note: This page
will remain Lynx-friendly for as long as I (a) draw breath or (b)
finally become seduced by the nifty web-toys out. Whichever
To: Mike Escuta, Jon Lennox and Matt
Gerber, without whom this page would've been a right
This page is
no longer under construction. Much like a good house, the framework has
been set in place. There will be only additions.