Dvandom Force: This link leads to an archive containing issues
#37-89, only the more recent works will be kept on this front page.|
Dvandom Force #0: A summary of the important story
elements from my writing prior to the stories archived on my webpages.
- Annual #2 - "RACC Soup" - A collection of clips from talk shows
throughout the rec.arts.comics.creative universes, a silly rest and
relaxation for the team. Split into two parts due to its size. Winner of
the 1998 Accie for Best Story!
- Part 1 - Crazy Guy on Prime-Time Country,
Easily-Discovered Man Lite on Politically Incorrect, Limbaugh Man talks about
the Century Pact, the Dvandom Stranger's show, Starfall vampires on
- Part 2 - Fan.Boy on Leno, Conan O'Brien in ASH and
OMEGA universes, "Mystery Caller" on Loveline, notes and explanation.
- #90 - "The Death Duck Saga Part 1: Deep !mpact" A
parody of Deep Impact, involving a certain comics line.
- #91 - "The Death Duck Saga Part 2: A Flight of
Dreaming" Someone's invading the dreams of some of the Dvandom Forcers,
and it's time to figure out who. Warning: contains some erotic material.
- #92 - "The Death Duck Saga Part 3: The Politics of
Dreaming" The "waking world" team runs into serious trouble in Sko.key,
while the "dreaming world" team gets an education in the dreamworld. Also
includes a glossary of terms! Whee!
- #93 - "The Death Duck Saga Part 4: Knight Errors"
Lynk and her companions travel deeper into the dreamlands, while the waking
world team faces old foes in new garb.
- #94 - "The Death Duck Saga Part 5: Saban Fire of the
Vanities" It's Dvandom Force versus the Slipstick Knights of
dir/na/nog>, and Anna finally reaches the Dream Court...and a familiar
- #95 - "The Death Duck Saga Part 6: THE DVANDOM MENACE
(1/2)" Because you, the readers (well, two of you) demanded it!
- #96 - "The Death Duck Saga Part 7: THE DVANDOM MENACE
(2/2)" The Death Duck Saga comes to its overblown conclusion!
- #97 - "Gotta Catch Em All Part 1: So Cute, So Deadly"
Shane Boxer runs afoul of something little, yellow, different....
- #98 - "Gotta Catch Em All Part 2: Training Wheels"
Shane hits the road to try and become a Hackemon Master. Or at least find a
way to get his powers back.
- #99 - "Gotta Catch Em All Part 3: Evilution" In a
whirlwind tour of the Midwest, Shane manages to earn all of the Hackemon
Patches and returns to see if Dr. Elm can use them to help Shane get his
powers back. But a danger lurks....
- #100 - "Gotta Catch Em All Part 4: CENTURY MARK!"
It's the final battle between Shane and the evil Mew2K, with the entire
Looniverse at stake! FINAL ISSUE!
Stranger Tales: The Dvandom Stranger hosts this series exploring
alternate realities. Not quite a "What If?" series, it looks more at how
changes in the life of the writer would affect the fictional universe.
- #1 - "The Stars Are Wrong" The first part of the
origin of the Constellation from the dead universe shown in Legion of Occult
- #2 - "Kyrie Eleison" The conclusion of the tale
started in #1.
- #3 - "Alternate Darkness 1: Debut Album" In a world
without a wReam, the LNH has foundered until the arrival of a new member and
the attack of a new threat! Alternate retelling of the classic Kinda Big
Darkness Saga. PLUS: The final chapter of Kooks of Magic!
- #4 - "Alternate Darkness 2: Fall of the Tonearm"
Sig.Lad joins the LNH in the middle of this latest crisis, and the mysterious
force behind the attacks on the LNH converts an entire planet into his slaves!
- #5 - "Alternate Darkness 3: On The Flipseid"
The full force of the Servants of Disco descends on the LNH as they begin to
learn more about the true horror they face!
- #6 - "Alternate Darkness 4: The Great Disco Saga"
The Alternate Darkness Saga ends, plus we see the final minutes of Fearless
Leader's home universe as it is overwhelmed by SPHAM!
- #7 - "FUSION" What if the Grand Tour crossover
between Dvandom Force and Team M.E.C.H.A. went all the way...to a merging of
the universes? Find out here, in this serious anti-parody of Marvel and DC's
Stomper Files: Written in the style of papers in scientific
journals, these pieces cover elements of storytelling and posting behavior as
they impact the Looniverse.
System Corruptors Annual 1: Characters from the
RoboMACs 2163 Universe interact with various interpretations of the
Transformers Universe. Takes place immediately following Constellation #24
and the Robot Invasion crossover.
- First Part
- Prelude: "Talking Heads"
- Chapter 1: "Something's Not Quite Right"
- Chapter 2: "Reality's Gone In The Blender"
- Chapter 3: "Opposites React"
- Second Part
- Chapter 4: "Making Waves / Lord of the Files"
- Chapter 5: "Survival of the Fittest"
Miscellaneous: One-shot stories that don't really fit into any
other series, plus my RACC Presents tales.