Dave's LNH Archive - Dvandom Force
Covers Dvandom Force #37-89
- #37 - "Moving Day" Dvandom Force leaves for Sig.ago.
- #38 - "Macro of Two /Worlds" Crisis on Earth-Goon 0
- #39 - "Let Me Tell You A Tale" Crisis on Earth-Goon 1
- #40 - "A Tale Told By An Idiot" Crisis on Earth-Goon 2
- #41 - "Full Metal Trilby" Crisis on Earth-Goon 3
- #42 - "CRYSYS ON YNFYNYTE TYMS!"
- #43 - "Born Yesterday" Writing Chance 1
- #44 - "Born Ready" Writing Chance 2
- #45 - "Born Under A Bad Sign" Writing Chance 3, Sig.Lad
becomes DeFacto and splinters the timeline.
- #46 - "X-Post Facto 1" This new totalitarian future is
introduced, along with the rebellion, led by Acton Lord, now called Eagle.
- #47 - "X-Post Facto 2" Eagle is captured and put in
captivity with the surviving members of the Net.astic Nine.
- #48 - "X-Post Facto 3" Eagle and the Net.astic Nine
manage to trick DeFacto into bringing them back in time, where Sig.Lad's
transformation is prevented...by Squidman killing Sig.Lad.
- Annual #1 - "In Memoriam" Several guest writers
contribute to this story of Sig.Lad's funeral.
- #49 - "After the Fact" Stranded in 1995, DeFacto tries
to steal a time machine from the LNH, but is foiled by Mr. Matinee and Demon
Boy (of Alt.er.net.ives and Legion of Occult Heroes respectively).
- #50 - "Cross Purposes" Skysabre (formerly Eagle) cures
Sidewinder and uses the excess energies to create a dimension travelling
device, which takes them to Imnotsure, where the bounty hunter Net.us awaits.
- #51 - "Crosscodes" Skysabre and Sidewinder manage to
trick Net.us. Also, the Kooks of Magic backup story featuring Rotanna starts.
- #52 - "Which Way To 000SUPERGUY?" The Grand Tour
begins as DeFacto discovers a way to the Superguy Altiverses.
- #53 - "Hercules Unbound!" DeFacto's human allies attack
Dvandom Force in a powerful new gestalt Robo.
- #54 - "Hercules Bound" Dvandom Force barely wins.
- #55 - "Which Way BACK To 000SUPERGUY?" DeFacto tries to
pull Team M.E.C.H.A. through from Superguy, but instead gets the Mighty Muddy
- #56 - "Mighty Muddled Power Grangers" The Grangers
fight against Dvandom Force's new assault trio, the Robo Warriors, and lose by
- #57 - "Buying The Farm" DeFacto betrays the Grangers,
capturing and siphoning their power for his nefarious ends.
- #58 - "The End Is Nigh" DeFacto betrays his other human
ally, the Little Man (behind the Hercules team), while Wayne the Invid escapes
the Grangers' fate and goes to warn Dvandom Force. Then Team M.E.C.H.A. shows
up out of nowhere. Plus, the penultimate chapter of Kooks of Magic (final
chapter can be found in Stranger Tales #3).
- Christmas Special - A Very Wayne Christmas: Stuck
alone in the Dvandom Force HQ on Christmas Eve, Wayne the Invid gets a visitor.
- #59 - "M.E.C.H.A.-lekka-hai": Team M.E.C.H.A. FINALLY
arrives in the Looniverse, and they interact (read: fight) with Dvandom Force.
- #60 - "The Choice": The climax of the crossover! It's
everybody against DeFacto, and they're outnumbered! Plus, Acton Lord's
sinister machinations come to a head!
- #61 - "The End Of The Tour": A lot of stuff gets
wrapped up and Team M.E.C.H.A. leaves for home.
- #62 - "Born To Be Run Part 1: Boot Up" The origin
story of Kid Macro begins here, in an homage to "Born To Run" in Flash
- #63 - "Born To Be Run Part 2: Beta Version" The
origin story continues as Doug Ellis gains his powers and finds both the
terrible price he's paid...and the wonderful gift he's bought at that price.
- #64 - "Born To Be Run Part 3: Echoes Of The Past"
Kid Macro faces his first net.villain, and loses everything!
- #65 - "Born To Be Run Part 4: Up To Speed" With
Macroman presumed dead, Doug "Kid Macro" Ellis sinks into depression and
eventually turns to drink to deal with his uncontrolled powers. But will he
come out of it in time to face...the Robot Invasion?
- #66 - "The Sig.Files Part 1: YHGMTPOAFW. HAND." It's
flashback time as a menace from before recorded LNH history (pre-Cosmic Plot
Device) comes back to haunt Squidman and the others! Guest-starring Sig.File
Man and Sig.Lad!
- #67 - "The Sig.Files Part 2: No Trouble Atoll?" While
most of the team goes to Andale Atoll to see if Acton Lord is behind the new
Warlord, a mysterious menace strikes the HQ!
- #68 - "The Sig.Files Part 3: Falling Out!" Kat faces
a new life as she leaves Dvandom Force...even though they don't know why
yet. Plus: Tales of the Warlord part 1, The Styrene Man! A story of the
Warlord in WWII.
- #69 - "The Sig.Files Part 4: Kat Sigh" Kat seeks
sanctuary with the Warlord, while Doug has troubling dreams...with more than
one visitor in them! Plus: Tales of the Warlord part 2, Net.Trench Warfare.
In WWI, even a Warlord couldn't make much of a difference.
- #70 - "The Sig.Files Part 5: Four And No More" While
moving in to their new HQ in rural northern Illi.net, Dvandom Force seems to
be in more danger from internal problems then from the Warlord.... Plus: The
third and final installment of Tales of the Warlord, Four Bit Bounty Hunter,
is a tale of the Old West, and the Warlord isn't necessarily the good guy
- #71 - "The Sig.Files Part 6: But A Walking Shadow"
Warlord's plan is finally put into play, resulting in startling revelations
about his identity!
- #72 - "The Sig.Files Part 7: Born To Be One" Wraps up
the Sig.Files arc, as well as the larger Master Workload mega-arc and leads
to significant changes for several members of Dvandom Force...but oddly
enough for this author, none of them die!
- #73 - "The Century Pact Part 1: To Belle The Kat" A
new 12-part arc begins here as Dvandom Force decides what to do with Kat in
the wake of the Sig.Files, and mysterious forces begin to move behind the
- #74 - "The Century Pact Part 2: The Mane Event" The
Pact continues to recruit members as Coppermane launches his revenge on
- #75 - "The Century Pact Part 3: Hot Tin Cat On A
Roof" The Pact attempts to recruit Coppermane while Macroman deals with
some of the consequences of his time-looped life. Plus, the return of ACTON
- #76 - "The Century Pact Part 4: Corruption Empowers"
While Dvandom Force tries to contain the menace of the new Acton Lord,
Coppermane makes a decision that will change his life forever.
- #77 - "The Century Pact Part 5: Damnation" Two months
after the events of #76, the team finds itself in a version of Dante's
Infer.net. It's only a dream though...or is it? PLUS: The secret of Kid
Pocky is revealed!
- #78 - "The Century Pact Part 6: Redemption" While
most of Dvandom Force battles their own personal demons to little effect, Kid
Pocky ascends through Purgatori.org in hopes that he can free his friends.
- #79 - "The Century Pact Part 7: Seeds of the New Age"
The effects of Dante's dreaming projection on the Midwest are felt as the
team hunts down the man behind it. Meanwhile, public opinion continues to
slowly turn against net.heroes....
- #80 - "The Century Pact Part 8: Goon Fishing" While
Coppermane and the Queen Bee maneuver behind the scenes, Dvandom Force gets a
brief break from all the heavy stuff when the Society of Wireless Heroes
makes a guest appearance.
- #81 - "The Century Pact Part 9: Mr. Smith And Me" A
truck driver sees the Century Pact's machinations influence his life, and
gets in too deep....
- #82 - "The Century Pact Part 10: Born To Be Run Out Of
Town" As Dvandom Force finally starts to get a clue to the nature of the
threat they face, the Pact's manipulations begin to pay off, resulting in
popular movements to restrict net.heroes. Dvandom Force may be able to fight
the Pact, but can they fight City Hall?
- #83 - "The Century Pact Part 11: Face of the Enemy"
Dvandom Force takes the fight to the Pact, but things don't go well and Kid
Pocky's forced to make a hard choice.
- #84 - "The Century Pact Part 12: Neither Bang Nor
Whimper" The final part of the Century Pact arc! The Pact has been
defeated by exploiting their greatest strength...but are they truly gone for
- #85 - "Loose Ends Part 1: North By Northwest" The
team starts to wrap up loose ends, going after Dr. Zwarghoff in C@L and Myst
in Onyx City.
- #86 - "Loose Ends Part 2: Ultimate Umlaut" Lynk,
Shane Boxer and the VAXX deal with Baron Umlaut and part of the Constellation
Gang, while Kat and Dr. Zwarghoff compare stories of being in exile.
- #87 - "Loose Ends Part 3: Xenon X-odus
Angstvangelion" The remnants of the Century Pact send an experimental new
agent to crush Dvandom Force, who must put their new "Ansgtvangelion" into
service or be destroyed!
- #88 - "Loose Ends Part 4: Another Ceiling" Kat pilots
the prototype Angstvangelion against the Agent, Seth, and in the aftermath
has a significant talk with Kid Pocky.
- #89 - "Loose Ends Part 5: Hope's End" It's the end of
Loose Ends, and the final showdown between Dvandom Force and the
still-powerful remnants of the Century Pact!
Back to the main LNH Archive.