NAME: Jeff McCoskey
WEB PAGE: None at present
- Agent of P.U.L.P. (as Sue D'Nimme)
- LNH Triple Play
- Golden LNH-Men LS (as Brett N. Vision)
- Nicks of Time LS
- Various issues of: LNH Comics Presents, System Corruptors
- Legacy #21, Seekers Annual Gamma
WHAT I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW ABOUT ME:
I am in the market for an Indian Scout (Model L 741 Military) basket
case. For hobby restoration -- high side of reasonable prices
- Married, wife Linda.
- Two dogs (Irish Wolfhound and ex-racing Greyhound)
- Expecting an addition to the family ~Sep, and don't think I don't
sweat that every single day.
- Professionally: a Silicon Engineer and Army Reservist.
- Hobbies: All over the map. Writing, motorcycles, pulp
magazine reprint collecting, home improvement, sand volleyball, poker.
- Hobbies I don't have time for anymore: backpacking, reading,
board games, community service. Seems my priorities have gotten screwed up a
- Politics: Disaffected Libertarian, so don't get me
- Favorite (only) comic: _Wolff & Byrd, Counselors of the
(At least until Astro City comes back)
Also applies for Doc Savage Double paperback #119/120.
WHAT I DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW ABOUT ME:
I have all but about 6 episodes of _The Donna Reed Show_ on video, and
I've got the wrist watch to prove it.
This page last updated: 4/5/96