Don't you just hate it when a routine act of terrorism turns into a running gun battle against an evil god?

Short entry today. Must get to work reading the 192 pages of documentation for the Palm VII wireless networking thing. The accursed company has provided an emulator for their Palm, however, thus likely insuring that I will never get my hands on a company-provided Palm VII. Damn their eyes.

Man. What was I going to talk about? I know there had to be something. Oh, yeah. Scientists have apparently discovered a whopping great chunk of space debris that could run into Earth in 2022 or so. Sure, it's only a one in one million chance of impact. Sure, it's only enough mass to devastate a continent instead of eliminate our entire biosphere. But still. Cool, ain't it. Right now, they're apparently re-doing all their calculations and gathering more data, so hopefully soon we will discover not only wether or not it's likely to hit, but which section of the Earth will get wiped out if it does. 2022. Enh. 22 years in the future. Plenty of time to deal with it.

In other news, Alert Reader Peg has informed me of the existence of mighty music on Mp3.com, that of the Arrogant Worms. I believe their song "A Night On Dildo" (it's an island, you weirdo) is the most worthy of their vast selection.

Rant 'o the day contains no additives, preservatives or alien spores of any kind. Use only as directed. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not fold, spindle, multilate or remove identifying tags. Handle with care. Contains less than 3% milk fat by weight, not by volume. Certified 'Syndicate Approved'. Squeeze the lemon. Remember, kids, only users lose drugs.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT