Film at Eleven

And now, I'm trying to figure out why my fscking arrow keys aren't working. They were working yesterday. But now they aren't. I'm writing this in 'vi', you see, because I'm too damn lazy to use any other text editor, thank you very much. It's been having trouble recognizing any arrow key other than the 'down arrow', instead just belching and doing random things. Yesterday, the arrow keys all mysteriously worked. Today they don't. More on this as it develops. I'd ask for help, but I'd probably just be told "get a real editor". Gadzooks.
European Pre-Teen With Screwdriver Terrifies Major Corporation

Executives for Global Mega-Tech, Gmbh., were terrified this morning to discover a small boy with a screwdriver had un-screwed all available screws on his parents' VCR, removed the cover and looked inside. "Well, we just can't allow this sort of thing to go on," remarked one well-placed source within the company. "I mean, we can't let people get the idea that they can try and figure out what's going on in there. Why can't they just be content with the blinking '12:00' on the front and all the helpful buttons?" The company's CEO was reduced to a state of catatonia after mention was made of the use of a Polaroid camera to take pictures of the interior, but lesser executives insisted that they would certainly seek the arrest, detainment, and eventual execution of the precocious youngster. More on this story as it develops.

Costume Boy was dressed up as Wolverine yesterday. That boy ain't right.

Inexplicably tired today. Woogfaf.

Rant 'o the day contains no additives, preservatives or alien spores of any kind. Use only as directed. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not fold, spindle, multilate or remove identifying tags. Handle with care. Contains less than 3% milk fat by weight, not by volume. Certified 'Syndicate Approved'. Squeeze the lemon. Remember, kids, only users lose drugs.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT