Sometimes you hit the wall, sometimes the wall hits you. Sometimes the wall was just a pigment of your imagination all along

Today, I believe I'm coming down with An Illness(tm). So I feel rather unpleasant, and will have to make a concerted effort not to stay up all night playing Civ or reading or just watching the usual crapola on TV.

Well, I suppose it's about time. Haven't been sick much for over a year now. Guess I might as well get it over with. Ick, ick, ick.

So, you'll have to do without the usual pithy insights into the wonders of life provided by my vast intellect, as I'm currently feeling all icky. So nyah. Yes, I'm sorry, you'll have to come up with your own. I know it'll be hard, but with hard work and perserverance, I'm sure we'll come through this crisis in one piece, or at least we won't go all to pieces before tomorrow rolls around.

Rant 'o the day contains no additives, preservatives or alien spores of any kind. Use only as directed. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not fold, spindle, multilate or remove identifying tags. Handle with care. Contains less than 3% milk fat by weight, not by volume. Certified 'Syndicate Approved'. Squeeze the lemon. Four out of five dark elves surveyed agree: It's surl-a-riffic!

THIS SPACE FOR RENT