Should'a known better.

School returns to Tallahassee, and with it, both the scourge, the terrible scourge of college students in cars, and the plague of football. Such an evil sport, football, not necessarily because it's not fun to watch, or anything, but because it lures bloody rediculous numbers of people to our fair city, overflowing streets and parking lots and generally clogging the arteries of transit like the fat drippings from ten thousand McDonald's Happy Meals. Yuck. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I would heed the warning signs (like the fans who stake out their 'turf' for parking as much as a day beforehand). But no, out I went this afternoon, into Jesse's Inferno, to spend far too much time baking in my car and trying to accomplish the simple task of getting BACK to my apartment. Currrrses. You'd think I'd know better by now.

Rant 'o the day contains no additives, preservatives or small woodland creatures of any kind. Use only as directed. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not fold, spindle, multilate or remove identifying tags. Handle with care. Contains less than 3% milk fat by weight, not by volume. Squeeze the lemon.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT