Bookmark this page or we kill this cat!

I always wondered what the hubbub was about when it was discovered that you could find out when Internet Explorer bookmarked a page by looking in the web logs for requests for "favicon.ico", which is a file IE looks for to give the 'favorite' link a custom icon. Yet, there it is. And now I'm rather irritable; why haven't the rest of you bookmarked this page? Is it my breath? Or are you not using Internet Explorer? Don't you know this is a Microsoft world?! Submit! Submit! Submit!

Ahem. Sorry. Working in a Microsoft-centric New Media company tends to have that effect on you.

In other log news, people with weird, foreign addresses keep showing up solely to read my comic book rants. What I want to know is... where are these people getting the direct links to my babble on the same day I put it up? And why don't they sit down and stay a while? It must be some obscure, Bolshevik conspiracy... That'd explain the .ru addresses...

In other news, am very tired. Need more coffee... Or less. Or something. Zzzz...

Rant 'o the day contains no additives, preservatives or small woodland creatures of any kind. Use only as directed. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not fold, spindle, multilate or remove identifying tags. Handle with care. Contains less than 3% milk fat by weight, not by volume. Squeeze the lemon.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT