Polka your eyes out

Sometimes Florida is just really weird. I don't mind so much all the little creepy, crawly sorts of things that frequent our great state. I don't even mind so much when they find their ways into my apartment (although I'm beginning to think I need a cat to eliminate any such intrusions). It's when they get into my shower that really annoys me. Tuesday morning's shower guest was, I think, a skink. It was certainly something of the lizardish or salamanderish variety. I just wonder what the heck it was doing there. (I've had lizards in my apartment before. I don't know how they get in. I don't know where they go. I don't know what they do. But I occasionally see one hiding behind something.) Besides being extremely confused.

Oh well. At least it wasn't as bad as the giant spider. Mutter, mutter.

In other news, I'm still spending far too much time playing Civilization. That game is sucking the life out of me, I swear. Must... crush... the Romans...

Rant 'o the day contains no additives, preservatives or small woodland creatures of any kind. Use only as directed. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not fold, spindle, multilate or remove identifying tags. Handle with care. Contains less than 3% milk fat by weight, not by volume. Squeeze the lemon.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT