Oorah

Well, yesterday (after returning from my brief stint at the office) was mostly devoted to un-packing and placing various widgets and such back in their appointed locations. And then trying to shovel through the various kipple that had piled up over the previous week, demanding to be dealt with in a passive-aggressive papery obstructionist sort of way. A backlog of magazines to read... various letters to be gone through... a refund check for something or the other... the usual. After the excitement of the Con, it's rather a let down to have the most exciting event of your afternoon be ripping down a ceiling panel that had rotted through from water drippage. Feel the excitement. Ah, well. Back to the grind, I guess. (On a side note, getting rid of that ceiling panel has made my sinuses a bit less surly, so I guess this is a positive endeavour.)

And into one of the many kipple boxes goes a neatly labelled folder of Otakon kipple, to sit atop the equally neatly labelled folders of other convention kipple and gather dust for all eternity. And now, time to start preparing for the NEXT anime con...

I could have spent the evening in further cleaning, but instead I found myself watching the History Channel. For three hours. I just... couldn't... escape... its... evil... power!

Rant 'o the day contains no additives, preservatives or small woodland creatures of any kind. Use only as directed. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not fold, spindle, multilate or remove identifying tags. Handle with care. Contains less than 3% milk fat by weight, not by volume. Squeeze the lemon.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT