Currrrrrses.

I've been once again house-sitting this week, which increases my surl mightily, but gives me, at least, a cat to play with. Well, technically there's a dog around, too, but she's reached the point in her life where the mean time between failures is a couple weeks or so, and isn't doing very well. She's an old dog, though, so to a great extent this is to be expected. She's old enough, really, that I can't remember precisely how old she is. But these things sort of happen. She's had an eventful life, anyway, up to this point, and did unleash a litter of puppies into the world, so at least the biological imperative is fulfilled. A good thing, I think, since the world could use more non-surly, non-drooling-idiot dogs.

Hrrm. What else.

I've rented plenty of anime to watch this week, since my sister is also hanging around (my purpose this week is not so much to watch the house, I suppose, but to ensure that my sister doesn't accidentally implode it while my parents are away). Specifically, the first four tapes of Revolutionary Girl Utena (now this is the way a protagonist should act. None of this angstful indecision, but much going out and kicking of butt.), the second Tenchi Muyo movie, Daughter of Darkness which introduces yet another babe into the Masaki household. Fortunately, this one is technically Tenchi's daughter so that, at least, isn't a problem. At least, I would certainly hope not. And also, a tape of Eat-Man.

Eat-Man anime. The mind boggles. It made for good MSTing material, though.

That's all for now.

And now, a great travesty. Cartoon Network has begun rerunning Dragonball Z. Apparently they've reached the end of the dubbed episodes.

Damn, that sucks.

There will be rioting in the streets over this, I'm sure.

Rant 'o the day contains no additives, preservatives or small woodland creatures of any kind. Use only as directed. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not fold, spindle, multilate or remove identifying tags. Handle with care. Contains less than 3% milk fat by weight, not by volume. Squeeze the lemon.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT