Tripe

There's a reason I like Macintosh computers, and that reason can be summed up by the following example:

At the place of my employment, the Melissa troubles resulted in a mandate from on high that we were to put Norton Anti-Virus on all the computers. Most of us installed it ourselves. Of course, this was Windows 95... One poor fellow had the Norton installer effectively completely munge his entire disk, forcing him to re-format and re-install the system, and obliterating all his work.

This just doesn't happen on a Macintosh. Oh, sure, it's possible to do zany things to a poor Mac, but it's almost unheard of for you to completely toast your system while following a standard procedure. And let's not even start with *nix.

Or the fact that Windows programs scatter DLLs and mystery files hither and yon, making it excessively difficult to get rid of one if the un-installer program doesn't work, which is generally the case. On a Mac, you just drag the program directory into the trash, and maybe root around in the System Folder a bit to get rid of various preferences stuff. Et, voila.

And now, your weekend I-don't-feel-like-writing-much tripe.

The Coach suddenly realized his decision to mix grammar and intra-mural soccer had perhaps not been the best idea he'd ever had...
Intra-mural sports go wacky

Rant 'o the day contains no additives, preservatives or small woodland creatures of any kind. Use only as directed. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not fold, spindle, multilate or remove identifying tags. Handle with care. Contains less than 3% milk fat by weight, not by volume. Squeeze the lemon.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT